Canada Global (Web News) In Saskatchewan, camping reservations for the coming season are now available.
According to Laura Ross, minister of parks, culture, and sport, “campers may easily finish their vacation preparation by discovering exciting events and programmes by location and favourite their preferred venues.”
Many nightly, camp-easy, equestrian, and group campground reservations start becoming available starting on Tuesday and continue through the following week:
- April 4: Candle Lake, Good Good Spirit Lake, Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan Landing
- April 5: Break
- April 6: Douglas, Echo Valley, Makwa Lake, Narrow Hills, Pike Lake
- April 10: Danielson, Great Blue Heron, Greenwater Lake, Rowan’s Ravine, The Battlefords
- April 11: Buffalo Pound, Bronson Forest, Duck Mountain, Moose Mountain
- April 12: Blackstrap, Crooked Lake, Cypress Hills, Lac La Ronge
According to the province, bookings on the Saskatchewan Parks website open each day at 7 a.m.